Launched by McConaghy Boats in China last month, the 42.5m motor yacht Adastra is a spectacular trimaran, boasting extraordinary and eye-catching design. Going through sea trials at the moment, the Adastra superyacht features naval architecture and exterior design by well known John Shuttleworth Design Ltd, while her beautiful interior is a result of partnership between Jepson Designs and the builder.
McConaghy luxury yacht Adastra comofortably sleeps a total number of 9 guests and is managed by a professional crew of 5-6.
Single Caterpillar C18 1150ho @2300 rpm engine as well as twin Yanmar 110hp @ 3200 rpm outrigger engines can propel the 42.5m superyacht Adastra to the top speed of 22.5 knots.
Superyacht News Related to "Video of the 42.5m McConaghy trimaran superyacht ADASTRA"
- 42.5m McConaghy trimaran yacht ADASTRA successfully launched
- 140ft luxury trimaran ADASTRA by McConaghy Boats undergoes sea trials
- Newly launched superyacht ADASTRA by McConaghy Boats
- Palladium Technologies Contract for Yacht Adastra at 42 m Trimaran Superyacht Adastra
- McConaghy Boats receive the “Most Innovative Company Award”