With refit successfully completed by ICON Yachts last month, the 41m luxury charter yacht Seven Sins is now cruising the fabulous Mediterranean Sea. Launched by Heesen in 2005, the Seven Sins superyacht features both the exterior styling as well as interior design by Omega Architects and accommodates 10 charter guests in 5 beautiful and comfortable cabins.
Below is a video of the 41m motor yacht Seven Sins on Synchrolift at one of ICON Yachts’ facilities.
Superyacht News Related to "Video of the 41m Heesen charter yacht SEVEN SINS refitted by ICON Yachts"
- Newly refitted 41m Heesen charter yacht Seven Sins leaves ICON Yachts
- 41m Heesen luxury charter yacht SEVEN SINS to undergo refit at Icon Yachts
- 41m Heesen charter yacht Seven Sins arrives at Icon Yachts for extensive refit
- Video of the 62.5m superyacht MAIDELLE (Project Midlandia) by ICON Yachts
- 47m superyacht LADY PETRA (YN 15947) by Heesen Yachts delivered