Recently delivered luxury vessels, the 57m motor yacht Lady Linda (hull T050) as well as the 60m superyacht Areti from the world renowned builder Trinity Yachts have been fitted with the Servowatch integrated alarm, monitoring and control systems.
Superyachts Lady Linda and Areti continue the recent relationship between the two organizations which have led to seven vessels leaving the yard in the last three years with Servowatch systems installed, and a further three vessels currently in final installation and commissioning stages for delivery during 2012/13.
Each system installed on the 187 foot superyacht Lady Linda and 198 foot megayacht Areti monitors and controls approximately 450 – 500 sensor points, collecting data from the yacht’s main propulsion engines, generator sets, HVAC and switchboard systems, tanks / bilges levels, fire alarms, bilge and pump control, plus all other class essential information. The data is then presented on independent fully functional workstation displays distributed throughout the vessel, allowing the operator full access to the system at each location.
Superyacht News Related to "Trinity’s superyacht Lady Linda and megayacht Areti fitted with Servowatch systems"
- Servowatch Systems for the 50m Trinity Super Yacht T059
- Trinity 57m Lady Linda (ex T050) Superyacht launched
- Trinity Superyachts LADY LINDA ex T050 and hull number T060 supplied by Servowatch
- Trinity Yachts deliver the 57m motor yacht LADY LINDA (hull T050)
- Trinity Yachts delivers the 60.4m luxury yacht ARETI to her Owner