Scheduled for delivery in June, 2013, the splendid MISS TOR 80 Yacht of the beautiful Miss Tor Yacht Series is currently under construction at the Orucoglu Shipyard, available for sale. Measuring 24 metres in LOA, Miss Tor 80 superyacht will feature a marine type A grade steel hull and a beam of 7,5 metres.
MISS TOR YACHT 80 SERIES TECHNICAL DETAILS
Model Year 2013
Model Type MISS TOR YACHT 80
Hull Material Marine Type A Grade Steel
Builder ORUCOGLU SHIPYARD
Lenght Overal 23.90 mt.
Beam (max.) 7.5 mt.
Draft 2.4 mt.
Main Engines 2 x 440 hp. MAN Marine Systems
Anchor 150 + 200 kg. (2 peaces)
Gross Ton 117 Gross Ton.
Generator ( Mecc Alte ) 2 x 34 kVA Marine Type
Volt 1 24 volt Battery and Gel Batteries
Volt 2 220 volt for lighting, refrigaretors, air conditioners, television and telephone
Volt 3 380 volt general use, Diesel pumps and emergency pump, fire equipment.
Cruising Speed 14 knot
Maximum Speed 16 knot
Fuel Capacity 16.000 lt
Water Tank Capacity 8.000 lt
Living Area 360 m²
Superyacht News Related to "Miss Tor Yacht 80 by Orucoglu Shipyard"
- Motor yacht Miss Tor Custom 230 in build at Orucoglu Shipyard
- Motor yacht Miss Tor Trawler 130 under construction at Orucoglu Shipyard
- Orucoglu Shipyard working on the 40m sailing yacht MISS TOR 130 SCHOONER
- Superyacht Miss Tor Schooner 130 to be delivered by Orucoglu Shipyard in June 2013
- Motor yacht Miss Tor Yacht 130 in build at Orucoglu Shipyard