Luxury Superyacht KOKOMO III is an Alloy Yachts measuring 58.4m that was recently launched in New Zealand. The luxurious sailing yacht sailed the Hauraki Gulf last week completing one of several sea trials. The Alloy Superyacht KOKOMO III proved her seaworthiness and speed whilst sailing upwind in 20 to 25 knots. The keys were handed over to her Australian owner, just a few days later.
S/Y KOKOMO III is the third superyacht for her owner and was built at Alloy Yachts and designed by Dubois Naval Architects. Peter Wilson of MCM, skillfully represented the owner for the third time and worked with the winning combination of Alloy Yachts, Ed Dubois and Tony Dixon of Redman Whiteley Dixon to ensure a yacht that surpassed all expectations… and her predecessors.
KOKOMO III is 58.4 m in length and at the time of launch is the largest sailing yacht to be built by Alloy Yachts. The sailing yacht features the tallest mast ever made by Southern Spars and the largest set of sails ever built by Doyle Sails, New Zealand.
Information Specifications for Sailing Yacht KOKOMO III
Superyacht News Related to "The luxury 58.4 m Alloy sailing yacht KOKOMO III delivered."
- Alloy Yacht’s Superyacht KOKOMO 2010 Largest Sailing Yacht Built in New Zealand
- Sailing Yacht KOKOMO III Cruising in New Zealand
- 47m Alloy superyacht Loretta Anne (ex hull AY43) successfully delivered
- Alloy Yachts bags 2 World Superyacht Awards for yachts Imagine II and Kokomo
- Award winning sailing yacht KOKOMO III available for Caribbean yacht charter