Anders Design and Marine and Yacht Management are in the process of a new superyacht conversion project the Geo 52. Previously a refit concept for a 48m Fishing Vessel called ‘GUTA’, Marine and Yacht management announced that the ship can be converted into a superyacht with immense time and cost savings in comparison to a new build by overtaking most of the boat’s elements and structure.
The superyacht GEO 52m will have unconventional exterior lines based on the function of travelling around the world. She will feature large storage rooms, freezers and tank capacity that will permit the megayacht GEO 52 complete independence on board for months and with and ice classed hull, the GEO 52 will be able to cruise anywhere. Equipped with twin 1,750 hp Caterpillar 3512 engines, the Geo 52 motor yacht will comfortably attain a cruising speed of 15 knots.
The explorer vessel Geo 52 will have an impressive interior design providing the owner and his guests with the maximum comfort and style.
This ‘new build’ expedition motor yacht Geo 52 concept will be developed in the coming months with more detailed images and information regarding the layout to follow.
Contact the CharterWorld team for information on chartering a luxury explorer motor yacht.
Superyacht News Related to "The Explorer motor yacht Geo 52 – By Anders Design."
- CMC Yachts 30m Explorer Motor Yacht E30 created by SABDES Design
- New 164´ Explorer Motor Yacht by JFA Yachts and Bill Dixon Design
- 110m Explorer Motor Yacht Family Day by J Kinder Yacht Design
- New 18m explorer motor yacht Bering 18 created by Sabdes Design for Bering Yachts
- 24m explorer motor yacht Bering 24 designed by Sabdes Superyacht Design for Bering Yachts