Recently launched Tankoa‘s 50m superyacht Vertige was tested during her first sea trials in the waters of Italy. Built to the design drawn by Francesco Paszkowski, this superyacht features timeless exterior with bold lines that make her appearance on the water more impressive.
The amount of luxury amenities found on board Vertige is compared to the size of much larger superyachts. There is a fully equipped gymnasium, a home cinema theatre, and a large tender garage. Opulent accommodation is offered for 12 guests in the following accommodation layout: a full-beam master suite, a VIP suite and four guest cabins on the lower deck.
The General Manager of Takoa Yachts said that Vertige exceeded expectation at her first sea trials: she managed to reach a top speed of 16.5 knots at 60% load. In addition to that, Vertige’s capability of crossing the Atlantic is undoubtful, as she has a range of 5,000 nm at 12 knots.
Superyacht News Related to "Tankoa’s Superyacht Vertige Successfully Completed Sea Trials"
- First sea trials successfully completed by the 14m Silver Arrows Marine GRANTURISMO superyacht tender
- Tankoa Yachts Launched 50m Motor Yacht Vertige
- Sea trials successfully completed by the newly refitted and extended charter yacht SuRi
- Sea trials successfully completed by Heesen’s revolutionary 65m FDHF Yacht GALACTICA STAR
- The 39m superyacht Megaway 128 successfully completes her sea trials