Tender Shipyard is currently working on the construction of the new TS80 Classic Limousine superyacht tender. Destined to be a tender to the Benetti motor yacht Formosa, the lovely TS 80 Classic Limousine boat features naval architecture by Philippe Cabon. It can comfortably host 10 to 12 passengers and a crew of 2.
New Tender Shipyard TS80 Classic Limousine T/T Benetti motor yacht FORMOSA
Main Characteristics of TS80 Classic Limousine T/T Benetti superyacht Formosa:
Length overall 8.00 m / 26.3 ft
Maximum beam 2.58 m / 8.5 ft
Draft 0.55 m / 1.8 ft
Freeboard without engine for garage 1.3 m / 4.3 ft
Light Displacement with fuel and water 2 200 kg / 4856 lb
Loaded displacement 3 550 kg / 7836 lb
Standard engine Volvo D3-220 Duo Prop 220 Hp
Maximum engine power 260 Hp
Maximum speed with 260 Hp 35 kts
Fuel tank 240 litres / 63.4 US Gal
Water tank 40 litres / 10.6 US Gal
EC Design category C
Maximum number of passenger 10/12 people
Naval architect Philippe CABON
TS80 Classic Limousine T/T superyacht FORMOSA
Hull & deck structure
• Hull, deck and roof: Vinylester resin vacuum process infusion,Glass fiber / PVC foam sandwich with local reinforcement. White gel coat.
• Bulkheads and longitudinal girders PVC foam / glass fiber.
• All bonding made with structural adhesives.
Engine and Propulsion
• Engine Volvo D3-220, electronic injection with stern Drive Duo Prop.
• Fuel filter and separator, remote shut off valve, 240 litres aluminum alloy fuel tank with 50 litres reserve, fuel gauges.
• Engine control panel, fuel & water gauges, throttle on the steering console.
• Carbon fiber steering wheel, cable transmission.
• Ventilation with electric fans.
• Engine compartment sound insulation in perforated Aluminium panels covering sound deadening foam sandwich.
TS80 Classic Limousine T/T luxury yacht FORMOSA
• Carbon finishes on dashboard.
• Carbon steering wheel, throttle and engine controls.
• Compass with light.
• Windlass control panel.
• Retractable glass windscreen.
All metal fittings in polished 316L stainless steel.
• Hand rails, hinges, mounting plates, various fittings.
• A4 Stainless steel screws, nuts & washers.
• 2 x 12 V – 135 A AGM batteries.
• 10 functions watertight electric board on the steering console.
• Circuit protection by thermal circuit breaker or fuses.
• Battery charging via the engine alternator.
• Anodes set.
• All interior lights with leds.
• Regular navigation lights (Led),
• Light in engine room.
TS80 Classic Limousine T/T FORMOSA Yacht
• Complet set of Seats cushions in 80mm thickness closed cell (60 mm high and 20 mm low density) polyurethane foam covered with leather.
• Cushions to be held in place by stainless steel fasteners.
• Color to the client’s choice.
• Storage for life jacket under each seat.
• 6mm thick, 56mm wide, natural teak from sustainable sources.
• Black or white strips.
• All the hull and deck paint with All Grip system, color on choise.
• Hull under water line and transom in satin black.
• Water line strip.
• 2 automatic electric bilge pumps with buzzer alarm.
• 1 water tank with pump and shower at stern in a small box.
TS80 Classic Limousine T/T super yacht FORMOSA
• 1 hand fire extinguisher in a locker at the steering console.
• 1 auto fire extinguisher in engine room.
• 1 VHF Icom IC-M411, 25 W recessed in the steering console, antenna.
• 1 radio CD,MP3 with antenna AM FM and 4 speakers 40 W.
• GPS Ray marine package with antenna, Display 9’, 1 map on choice.
• Anchor locker at the bow with automatic removable anchor roller
• 5kg plate stainless steel anchor, 25 m chain, clench point.
• Electric windlass and panel control at helm station.
• 4 foldable mooring cleats (2 fwd, 2 aft).
• 6 fenders and socks.
• 4 ropes 10 meters long.
• 8 x blue long life LED cockpit lights (interior and exterior).
• Towing chain plate.
• Safety equipment for 10/12 people.
• 1 removable stainless steel Flag pole.
• 1 removable hand poles and plugs.
• 1 swim ladder.
• 2 boat hooks (Aluminium and telescopic).
• 1 first aid kit,
• 1 Tool kit.
• Owner manual.
Tender lifting bridles for 1 point.
• 3 stainless steel padeyes fastened in the cockpit sole.
• 1 wire sling-bridle.
• 3 mooring eyes (1 transom and 2 forward).
Wood on hull (option)
• Natural wood (wood species on choice) glued with epoxy under vacuum on hull part above water line.
• Anti UV epoxy and fiber glass skin.
• Polyurethane varnish finishes high gloss.