Known by many as the ‘yachting capital of the Caribbean,’ the BVI Superyacht Regatta is the perfect setting for a unique gathering of some of the world’s finest sailing superyachts. It will be yacht Zefira’s debut regatta after her launch in New Zealand last year.
Sailing yacht Zefira’s experienced owners are looking forward to sailing in the fleet of 12 sailing superyachts. The fleet also includes another Fitzroy built yacht Moonbird. A regular at international superyacht regattas, superyacht Moonbird was second overall to the Ganesha yacht (also built by Fitzroy) at last years’ Loro Piana regatta in Sardinia.
If you are in attendance at the BVI Regatta and you have any yachting matter you wish to discuss with the Fitzroy Yachts team, Gordon French will be on board Zefira and will be available for the duration of the regatta. Fitzroy wishes both of their yachts, and the regatta, good luck and good sailing on March 17th when the racing begins.
Superyacht News Related to "Superyacht Zefira’s debut BVI Superyacht Regatta"
- Loro Piana Caribbean Superyacht Regatta & Rendezvous 2012: YCCS Virgin Gorda hosts the Superyacht fleet
- Loro Piana Caribbean Superyacht Regatta and Rendezvous 2012: Loro Piana signs as title sponsor
- Perini Navi 38m charter yacht P2 comes third at the 2012 Loro Piana Caribbean Superyacht Regatta
- Transatlantic Superyacht Regatta – Transatlantic Maxi Yacht Cup 2011
- Fitzroy Superyachts attending the BVI and St Barths regattas