The Benetti superyacht Ulysses has been launched by Benetti Yachts in Italy. Motor yacht Ulysses is a 46.5 metre composite boat which features a fairly unique black or dark paint on her hull top sides and the lower portion of her superstructure.
She resembles some yachts in the FB line but clearly represents a unique departure for Benetti, in a number of ways, and has been customised for her owner. More information about M/Y Ulysses is pending and CharterWorld news will bring you more information and photos of the new build superyacht – interior and exterior – as soon as they come to hand.
Pictured is the Benetti 59 m luxury yacht.
Superyacht News Related to "Superyacht Ulysses Launched by Benetti"
- Benetti Tradition 105 motor yacht BT24 launched by Benetti Yachts
- Motor yacht Domani launched by Benetti – A new Benetti Classic 121
- Benetti 60m ‘Diamonds Are Forever’ Superyacht officially launched
- Motor Yacht Nataly launched by Benetti – A 65m Redman Whiteley Dixon Superyacht design
- The first Benetti Classic Supreme 132′ Yacht launched