Superyacht STATUS QUO was launched by Canada’s Richmond Yachts on Saturday. Yacht STATUS QUO is 150 (45.8m) feet which makes the luxury motor yacht the shipyard’s largest built to date and the largest superyacht ever built in Canada.
Motor yacht Status Quo is a composite trideck with exterior hull and styling by Ward Setzer and built. She has accommodations for 12 guests in the owner’s party as well as eight crew members. The guests are accommodated in the master VIP and three Queen Staterooms and one twin room.
The yacht’s interior design and layout is similar to previous launches by Richmond Yachts. She features sample and pomele woods in her interior styling. She has a master suite located on her main deck as is the captain’s stateroom just to aft of the pilot house, which can be a VIP instead stateroom. Also, STATUS QUO has a formal dining room which opens to the saloon and features a waterfall.
Status Quo expected to have a maximum speed of 18 knots with her twin 2,000-hp MTUs diesel engines. Some of the final touches and sea trial are yet to be completed before the owner takes delivery. She is currently for sale for $30 million.
If you would like to charter a luxury yacht like SATAUS QUO please contact CharterWorld.Follow Us:
Superyacht News Related to "Superyacht STATUS QUO Launched by Richmond Yachts in Canada"
- Richmond Yachts Launches the new superyacht Status Quo
- Richmond Yachts announces launch of 150ft motor yacht RICHMOND LADY (hull 7)
- ATTESSA IV Yacht Launch in Canada – The Largest Ever in North America
- 34m superyacht ONLY NOW by Tansu Yachts launched
- 242’ (73.8m) Six-Deck superyacht New Horizon launched by Trinity Yachts – The Largest American Built Superyacht to Launch in 2011