The 57.9m new build motor superyacht Mi Sueno was launched in April by Trinity Yachts. Yacht Mi Sueno was constructed completely from aluminium. The luxury yacht has an interior which was designed by Patrick Knowles and accommodates a maximum of 14 guests in seven staterooms.
Yacht Mi Sueno features an elevator service to all three of her decks. Interestingly the superyacht’s flybridge can facilitate touch-and-go helicopter operations, which is reasonably rare for a yacht for her size.
a 5,000-pound davit is situated at the tender garage and it enables easy tender launching and deployment, while a bow davit and flybridge davit are on hand for the rescue tender and water toys.
Two Caterpillar 3516 HD engines power Mi Sueño to a 20 knot top speed and a 17 knot cruising speed and the yacht’s range is 4,000nm at 10 knots.
Specifications of Motor Yacht
Trinity Yachts Hull No. T045
Yacht Type: Tri-deck Motoryacht
Size: 190 ft. (57.9m)
Propulsion: 2x Caterpillar 3516 B-HD: 3,384hp each
Construction: Aluminum Hull and Aluminum Superstructure
Classification: ABS Maltese Cross A1 Yachting Service, AMS, MCA
Naval Architect: Trinity Yachts, LLC
Interior Designer: Patrick Knowles
Superyacht News Related to "Superyacht Mi Sueno 57.9m is launched by Trinity Yachts"
- Trinity Yachts delivers 57.9 m mega yacht MI SUENO to yacht owner
- Three new Trinity Yachts: Big Zip, Imagine & Mi Sueno
- 242’ (73.8m) Six-Deck superyacht New Horizon launched by Trinity Yachts – The Largest American Built Superyacht to Launch in 2011
- Trinity superyachts Mi Sueño and Big Zip fitted with Palladium Technologies
- Superyacht Mia Elise launched by Trinity Yachts