Superyacht Interiors New Zealand Limited (SINZ) announced today that it acquired Robinson Marine Interiors in June 2010. SINZ designs, manufactures and installs contemporary, light weight and traditional marine interiors for sailing and motor yachts ranging from 100 to 260 ft in length. SINZ is also a refit and rework specialist, matching existing interiors to exacting standards.
SINZ can manage five to six contracts at a time in its 40,000-square-foot facility. “Our contracts average anywhere between NZD $4.5 and $9 million, lasting anywhere from 14 to18 months,” says Mohammed R. Khan, managing director at Superyacht Interiors New Zealand Limited. “One of our goals is to expand into the refit sector and the sailing yacht market with a more focused approach on yards and yacht designers. Further down the road, we are also looking to form strategic alliances to diversify in the private aircraft interiors.”
SINZ interiors are currently featured on Bristolian by Yachting Developments, New Zealand; luxury charter yacht Liara by Southern Ocean Marine, New Zealand; Superyacht Barracuda by Pendennis Shipyard, United Kingdom; as well as megayacht Mi Sueno and motor yacht Anjilis by Trinity Yachts, USA.
In addition, SINZ is currently working on three confirmed contracts – a 100ft catamaran, and two motor yachts, 160 ft and 260 ft respectively.
“At any time, some 70 percent of our contracts are based abroad,” says Khan. “We have the expertise to produce interiors locally while a yacht is being built, then install them at the builder’s facility, wherever it is located.”
Superyacht News Related to "Superyacht Interiors New Zealand Ltd acquires Robinson Marine Interiors"
- Robinson Interiors Acquires NZ Superyacht Interior Company Yacht Interiors
- Mel Interiors, now Superyacht Interiors Mallorca working on the 44.5m Heesen 4400 charter yacht BLISS
- Orams Marine completes refit of the 90m Athena Superyacht – the largest luxury yacht ever refitted in New Zealand
- New Zealand Marine Export Group to host the Superyacht Captains Forum 15-16 September 2011
- Palumbo acquires Malta Superyacht Shipyard