The luxury motor yacht GO, built by the Feadship Koninklijke De Vries Scheepsbouwyacht builder, was built under the project name SL39 mk3. She left the shipyard for the final fit-out and sea trial yesterday and is due to be delivered in April.
The 39 metre GO is being powered by 1,055 hp MTU 12V 2000 M70 Diesel engines, that provide her with a maximum speed of 14 knots and a transatlantic range.
GO is a beautiful motor yacht that accommodates up to ten guest in five staterooms.
After the delivery the vessel will be in the Mediterranean where she will be available for charter for the summer months and in Caribbean during the winter months.
If you would like to obtain more information about this yacht, please contact us at CharterWorld.
Superyacht News Related to "SuperYacht ‘GO’ launched by Feadship Koninklijke De Vries Scheepsbouwyacht shipyard"
- Henk and Tom De Vries – Next Generation at the helm of Feadship De Vries
- Feadship Super Yacht LADY CHRISTINE launched at the Royal Van Lent Shipyard
- Motor Yacht AIR launched by Feadship – An 81m Feadship Superyacht
- Motor Yacht Tango launched by Feadship – A 77m Feadship Superyacht
- Feadship superyacht Audacia refitted by Pendennis Shipyard in 2011