René van der Velden Yacht Design has a workload that has steadily grown in recent years, thanks to a growing number of loyal clients with repeat orders, and new yachting enthusiasts. A substantial part of this growth is due to a higher demand for naval architecture services.
As a result, René van der Velden Yacht Designs current office, which they have occupied since 1997, has become too small and inefficient to match their needs and ambitions. They have therefore have acquired a splendid new space in charming Amersfoort to accommodate their expanding business and prepare for future growth.
Built as a warehouse in the mid-seventeenth century’s Dutch Golden Age, this historic building has been used for many purposes.
“We are very excited to be working in such an authentic, creatively inspiring place, with all the amenities of a town center, and just an easy ten-minute walk from the central train station.” says Rene.
René van der Velden Yacht Design’s new contact details:
René van der Velden Yacht Design
Tel +31(0)33 455 44 08
Superyacht News Related to "Superyacht Design specialist René van der Velden Yacht Design expands"
- Superyacht Design specialist René van der Velden Yacht Designs new atelier is up and running
- Superyacht designer René van der Velden unveils platform for new 37-40m motor yacht range
- Superyacht Moonen 133 by Rene van der Velden Yacht Design
- New 110-foot René Van Der Velden Yacht
- Superyacht specialist Bjorn Johansson Design Ceases Trading