On Tuesday the 15th of June, Alloy Yachts launched and christened the 44.2m sailing yacht Imagine II. This is the second Dubois designed Imagine Alloy Yachts has created, having built the first Imagine back in 1993. The team of Dubois Naval Architects and Alloy Yachts, working with the owner has created a high performance, superyacht with the technical sailing attributes of a much smaller racing machine.
With superyacht Imagine II there has been a desire to recapture the essence of the original Imagine with low, sleek lines and a large cockpit was kept but enhanced by all the advancements in the technologies Alloy has made since the first Imagine was launched. This new luxury yacht Imagine will be outperforming her peers on the water whilst giving her owner new levels of comfort and entertainment when living onboard.
Sailing yacht Imagine 2 was floated to Auckland’s Viaduct Harbour, the following day her Southern Spars carbon fibre mast was stepped. She will begin on-the-water commissioning early next week.
Superyacht News Related to "Super Sailing Yacht IMAGINE II Launched by Alloy Yachts New Zealand"
- Super Sailing Yacht IMAGINE II (AY40) by Alloy Yachts Sails!
- Alloy Yachts launch Sailing yacht Imagine II
- AY41 the latest sailing yacht unveiled by Alloy Yachts New Zealand
- 67m Sailing Yacht Vertigo launched by Alloy Yachts
- Alloy Yachts bags 2 World Superyacht Awards for yachts Imagine II and Kokomo