Oceanair is proud that the company has recently received the Sunseeker ‘Supplier of the Year Award 2012 for Outstanding Service’. The Sunseeker’s annual supplier awards were introduced by Robert Braithwaite CBE DL, Group President of Sunseeker during this year’s Southampton Boat Show. Oceanair has been recognised for a consistently high level of service, meeting Sunseeker’s high demands as well as delivering time and time again.
Managing Director of Oceanair, Andy Fitzgerald, commented; “I am extremely pleased to accept this award, and I am so proud of the whole Oceanair team who have worked hard to deliver a consistently high level of customer service across all our accounts. Sunseeker is one of our first accounts – we’ve been supplying them for 21 years – and we have always worked hard to accommodate all their requirements and respond quickly.”
Superyacht News Related to "Oceanair awarded with the Sunseeker ‘Supplier of the Year Award 2012 for Outstanding Service’"
- Sunseeker International Ltd’s Supplier of the Year Awards 2012
- Sunseeker awards Lewmar ‘Sunseeker Business and Supplier Award’
- Fairline Western Australia awarded for Outstanding Achievement
- Sunseeker Yacht Manhattan 63 Marine Engineer awarded Queen’s Medal by HRH Prince of Wales
- Sunseeker London and Sunseeker Poole to host the 23rd annual Sunseeker Open Weekend, March 24-25, 2012