The new Sunseeker Manhattan 63 motoryacht is the latest flybridge yacht range from the company, for which Design Unlimited are designing the interior. The two companies have been collaborating for some time, as Design Limited is also responsible for the interior design of such Sunseeker yachts as the Predator 130, the Sunseeker 80 motor yacht, their 30 metre yacht, together with a number of smaller Sunseeker crafts.
The Manhattan 63 motoryacht continues the theme found across the range of roomy interiors that balance the use of cool wood veneers with pale wall coverings and head liners to maximise the impact of the available natural light. The layout ensures plenty of private space for the eight guests on the lower deck while creating a surprisingly large communal space on the upper deck stretching across the saloon, dining area and internal steering position. The stunning panoramic superstructure windows that characterise this area further enhance the feeling of openness.
Motor Yacht Sunseeker Manhattan 63 Interior options include the choice between an upper or lower deck galley, and that of three or four staterooms with a midships full‐beam master suite boasting large hull‐side windows.
“We’re delighted to have completed another successful project alongside the team at Sunseeker,” commented Design Unlimited’s Mark Tucker.
“The Manhattan 63 yacht represents an exciting evolution in the range, and we are confident that we have created an interior that will only enhance the enjoyment that owners will get from their new boats.”
Superyacht News Related to "Sunseeker Manhattan 63 Yacht interior by Design Unlimited"
- Design Unlimited creates interior for new Sunseeker Manhattan 73 motor yacht
- Design Unlimited interior photos of new Sunseeker Manhattan 73 motor yacht
- Sunseeker Yacht Manhattan 63 Marine Engineer awarded Queen’s Medal by HRH Prince of Wales
- Design Unlimited appoints Nicola Brook
- Sunseeker’s 28m yacht and the Predator 53 yacht strengthen Design Unlimited’s leading position on the motor yacht interior market