Sunseeker International are delighted to announce the formation of Sunseeker Yachts Spain SL trading as Sunseeker Spain. This is a newly formed 50/50 venture agreement between Prestigi Iot and Sunseeker London. Prestigi Iot operates from a 4.500 sq mtr showroom under covered storage and 55,000 sq mtr of service yard; offering service for Volvo, MAN as well as CAT.
The newly formed dedicated Sunseeker team will now be providing sales and service to Sunseeker owners of all nationalities throughout Spain, Portugal, Angola and Andorra. This is an exciting and partnership established to create a highly experienced team and an effective new organisation within these important territories.
Dedicated sales and service support in Mallorca will come under the banner of Sunseeker Mallorca. Sunseeker Mallorca is a joint collaboration between Sunseeker Spain and Sunseeker Germany and will operate from the stunning new facilities of Port Adriano. Outstanding sales and service will be provided for Sunseeker owners throughout the Island.
Long-standing arrangements in Ibiza (Ibiza Yachting) and Portugal (Sunseeker Portugal) will continue.
Superyacht News Related to "Sunseeker International announce the formation of Sunseeker Yachts Spain"
- Sunseeker Yachts to attend Sanctuary Cove Boat Show with Sunseeker Predator 64 yacht on display
- Works on the 47m superyacht Sunseeker 155 by Sunseeker Yachts started
- Sunseeker International report buoyant motor yacht sales
- Sunseeker London and Sunseeker Poole to host the 23rd annual Sunseeker Open Weekend, March 24-25, 2012
- Sunseeker Yachts to represent the very best of British manufacturing at Science Museum