Sunseeker International are pleased to announce that their motor yacht Sunseeker 28 Metre has received the ‘Best Production Motor Yacht from 24m to 40m’ category award at the prestigious Asia Boating Awards 2012.
The awards generated plenty of buzz, within both leisure marine media and regional business media. The Asia Boating Awards, now in its eighth year, is the region’s most established and respected event of its kind. This year sees awards across 19 categories, showcasing Asian builders and International brands, as well as Asian regattas, marinas and yacht designers working in Asia.
The pioneering Asia Boating Awards was the first official event to recognise the efforts and successes of Asian yacht builders. Created by Asia-Pacific Boating and China Boating magazines in 2005, the idea of the awards is to recognise the best of the Asian maritime industry.
Having won ‘Best Brand Presence in Asia’ at last year’s award, The Sunseeker brand has continued its sponsorship and support of numerous events in Asia, and has actively taken part in some of Asia’s most exclusive events.
Superyacht News Related to "Sunseeker 28 Metre Superyacht received ‘Best Production Motoryacht’ award"
- Kingship received 2012 Best Asian Yacht builder award
- Riva 75′ motor yacht Venere Super receives the “Best Production Motor Yacht” award
- Works on the 47m superyacht Sunseeker 155 by Sunseeker Yachts started
- 40 metre Sunseeker yacht ‘Chiqui’
- Sunseeker Yachts to attend Sanctuary Cove Boat Show with Sunseeker Predator 64 yacht on display