Organized jointly by Poland as well as Ukraine, the Euro 2012 has reached the prominent Polish luxury catamaran yacht builder Sunreef Yachts situated in Gdansk, one of the four host cities across Poland. As one of the clients is from Germany, Francis Lapp invited him to watch live the quarter finals with Germany-Greece in Gdansk, the city in which his yacht is currently being constructed.
Accommodated in the prestigious VIP room, Francis Lapp had a chance to personally meet Mr Jerzy Buzek, ex-president of the European Parliament who finished his mandate in January 2012 and now occupies the function of Euro deputy. Mr Buzek is one of the finest Polish politicians and an awarded scientist. He has congratulated Francis Lapp for his flourishing business and encouraged him to invest further in the shipyard and expand in the region. This expansion will take place in 2013-14 with the construction of the new production halls.
Superyacht News Related to "Sunreef Yachts President Francis Lapp Meets Ex-President of the European Parliament"
- Catamaran yachts Sunreef 82 DD and 60 Sunreef Power enter final months of construction
- Sunreef Yachts to build new Sunreef 82 Double Deck Catamaran Superyacht
- Sunreef Yachts added flybridge of the Sunreef 82 DD superyacht to the superstructure
- Sunreef Yachts started construction of the sailing yacht Sunreef 80
- The 70 Sunreef Power Sport Fish Catamaran by Sunreef Yachts