Sunreef Yachts is pleased to announce that the Sunreef 82 Double Deck sailing yacht Houbara was successfully launched at the Sunreef Yachts shipyard in Gdansk, Poland on 25th July. The timeless stylish look of the Houbara superyacht is the result of Sunreef’s advanced design technologies as well as ongoing research into new solutions and inspirations.
The superb Houbara superyacht accommodates 7 guests and 2-3 crew, and she is intended for private use only. In the double deck, there is a spacious owner cabin in the front and a large, bright saloon featuring an internal helm station with sea views. This makes the model a perfect alternative to traditional motoryachts which consume very high amounts of fuel.
The Sunreef 82 DD luxury yacht Houbara demonstrates that catamarans could easily become the superyachts of the future with their high comfort onboard and low fuel consumption resulting from low draught and the option of cruising under sails while maintaining maximum stability at all times.
Superyacht News Related to "Sunreef Yachts launch Sunreef 82 Double Deck sailing yacht Houbara"
- Works in progress on the 60 Sunreef Power yacht and the Sunreef 82 Double Deck superyacht both with launch date in mid-2012
- Works on the Sunreef 82 Double Deck Yacht and the 60 Sunreef Power Yacht well underway
- Sunreef Yachts to build new Sunreef 82 Double Deck Catamaran Superyacht
- Sunreef Yachts Announces 4 Yachts on Display and 2 World Premieres at Cannes Boat Show
- Catamaran yachts Sunreef 82 DD and 60 Sunreef Power enter final months of construction