The prestigious Polish luxury yacht builder Sunreef Yachts’ President, Francis Lapp, along with Senior Sales Executive, Rafal Lenartowski, participated in the Polish-Chinese Trade Forum in Beijing, running from 30-31 May 2012 and hosted by the Polish Ministry of Economy in partnership with the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT), as well as the All China Federation of Industry and Commerce (ACFIC).
The conference was led by Deputy Prime Minister of Poland, Waldemar Pawlak. Sunreef Yachts, one of Poland’s best known companies in the luxury yacht sector, was invited as a speaker during the conference that featured presentations and case studies from some of the most successful companies from both countries.
Superyacht News Related to "Sunreef Yachts acted as a Speaker at the Polish-Chinese Trade Forum in Beijing"
- Sunreef Yachts represented Polish Superyacht Market in the Middle East
- Catamaran yachts Sunreef 82 DD and 60 Sunreef Power enter final months of construction
- Sunreef Yachts to build new Sunreef 82 Double Deck Catamaran Superyacht
- Sunreef Yachts started construction of the sailing yacht Sunreef 80
- The 70 Sunreef Power Sport Fish Catamaran by Sunreef Yachts