Organized by Instytut Wzornictwa Przemysłowego (Polish Industrial Design Institute), the Sunreef 70 charter yacht ANINI, built by the respected Polish shipyard Sunreef Yachts, was recommended for DOBRY WZÓR 2012 awards. Launched in November 2011, the 21.4m sailing catamaran yacht ANINI is available for luxury charter in the popular Mediterranean, providing comfortable accommodation to 8 guests in 4 lovely cabins.
Established in 1993, the contest is an independent audit of the design market under the patronage of the Minister of Economy. Products and services are selected by the Institute experts who constantly observe the design market and its development. An international judging panel will announce winning products and services in Autumn later this year.
Luxury yacht ANINI impressed the experts with her subtle and modern interior design and fine selection of finishing materials. Also, the innovative concept of a custom-made catamaran-yacht introduced by Sunreef Yachts in 2002 was greatly appreciated by the monitors.
Superyacht News Related to "Sunreef 70 charter yacht ANINI recommended for DOBRY WZÓR 2012 (GOOD DESIGN) Awards"
- New 21m Sunreef 70 Sailing Yacht ANINI successfully launched
- Sunreef 70 charter yacht Damrak II debuts at Miami Yacht & Brokerage Show
- 70 Sunreef Power DAMRAK II and Sunreef 114 catamaran CHE nominated for IYAA awards
- Works in progress on the 60 Sunreef Power yacht and the Sunreef 82 Double Deck superyacht both with launch date in mid-2012
- Sunreef Yachts increased its workforce of 22% for Spring/Summer 2012