At the end of April, Princess Yachts Brasil attended the Rio Boat Show 2012, with the largest number of yachts on display. There were 6 models exhibited, including the star of the show, the luxury motor yacht Fendi Casa Princess 85.
The Fendi Casa Princess 85 superyacht, which was launched earlier in the month at a lavish event held at the Hotel do Frade & Golf Resort, was not only the biggest boat at the show but is the largest Princess craft in the region. She is also the first in the region with an interior designed in collaboration with fellow LVMH brand Fendi Casa.
To celebrate the arrival of the luxury yacht Fendi Casa 85, Princess Yachts Brasil hosted a lavish evening in partnership with a number of brands from within the LVMH family.
The fybridge of the 85 yacht was transformed into a Dom Pérignon champagne bar for the evening and guests were treated to a showcase of high fashion from brands such as Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Fendi, Pucci and Celine and perfumes from LVMH fragrances including. Live music and warm hospitality ensured the perfect ambience for what was a truly spectacular evening.
Superyacht News Related to "A very successful Rio Boat Show for Princess Yachts with superyacht Fendi Casa Princess 85 on display"
- Princess Yachts Brasil welcome the Motor Yacht Fendi Casa Princess 85
- Princess Yachts to launch Fendi Casa collaboration with their first 98 Motor Yacht at PSP Southampton Boat Show
- Princess Yachts Japan to exhibit two Princess 42 yachts and the Princess V42 yacht at the Japan International Boat Show, March 1-4, 2012
- Princess Yachts to attend the 2012 Beirut Boat & Super Yacht Show
- Ferretti Yachts to exhibit at Rio Boat Show 2012