Strand Craft is proud to announce their new partnership with Dutch Shipyard as well as Mulder Design. The company has selected Dutch Shipyard in Holland as the manufacturer of their custom designed mega yacht tenders, while the long experienced Mulder Design will be responsible for the naval architecture. The world renowned Dutch craftsmanship will assure the custom designed superyacht tenders to be constructed with the highest possible quality.
Strand Craft,the Southern California design company is world famous for its outstanding mega yacht concepts. Strand Craft is providing custom tender solutions to yacht owners. Often required due to the constraints of the mother vessel tender garage, custom tenders offer owners the opportunity to possess something completely unique and individual. Tenders from 6 to 24 meter built to different levels of quality, careful design, planning, choice and management is required to ensure the successful completion of the project.
Strand Craft Design specializes in creating unique and individual designs which fit the clients brief and have successfully worked on a number of complex project exceeding clients expectations.
Superyacht News Related to "Strand Craft’s mega yacht tenders to be built by Dutch Shipyard"
- Next Generation Luxury Limousine Super Yacht Tenders launched by Strand Craft USA
- A strategic partnership between Dutch ShipYard Group and Dwight Tracy & Friends Yacht Sales
- Zeelander 44 mega yacht tender built by S2 Yachts
- Hodgdon ships Hull 413 yacht tender built for a prominent European shipyard
- New personal watercraft for mega yachts ‘V8 Wet Rod’ unveiled by Strand Craft