Measuring 32 meters in length, the lovely sportfish motor yacht Marlena (hull no. 29) has been launched by the American shipyard Jim Smith Tournament Boats as its largest cold-moulded vessel yet. The owner of superyacht Marlena also owns another 95-foot Jim Smith, equally named ‘Marlena’. The newly launched Marlena will enjoy the upcoming summer in Montauk, New York.
Luxury yacht Marlena can comfortably sleep her guests in the beautiful interiors, designed by Elizabeth Dalton. She features 7 lovely staterooms and 7 heads.
Superyacht Marlena is fitted with a Seakeeper M6000 gyro stabilizer. She can reach an impressive top speed of 39 knots and a cruising speed of 27 knots.
Superyacht News Related to "Sportfish motor yacht MARLENA launched by Jim Smith"
- Video from launch of 105′ Jim Smith Sportfish Yacht MARLENA
- Seakeeper’s M21000 gyros for the 43 m Trinity Sportfish motor yacht MARLENA
- New Seakeeper gyro to be installed on the 32m motor yacht hull number 29 by Jim Smith Boats
- Jim Smith 105′ Yacht Hull #29 to be equipped with Seakeeper M26000 gyro
- Video of 90′ Sportfish Yacht SATU at full speed