Launched by the prestigious US builder Delta Marine in 2006, the 73-metre luxury motor yacht Laurel will be on display at the highly anticipated Monaco Yacht Show, held this September. The exceptional superyacht Laurel is designed by renowned Donald Starkey, with naval architecture as well as marine engineering by the Delta Design Group.
Thanks to her huge beam of 12.30m (40’4″), the 73m superyacht Laurel provides beautiful and spacious accommodation to up to 12 charter guests in 7 elegant staterooms. Situated amidships on the main deck, there is a lovely master cabin, fitted with a large king size bed, a day pantry, a study area, two private exterior terraces, two walk in wardrobes, a double shower as well as head. Additional 6 guest suites can be found below decks. Laurel is managed by an impressive crew of 24 professionals.
Delta’s megayacht Laurel can reach a top speed of 18,2 knots and comfortably cruises at 14,5 knots. She is run by twin Caterpillar 3516 main engines with 2,500 horse power @ 1800 rpm. To provide a more comfortable experience while aboard, she is also equipped with A Quantum QC 1800 four fin zero speed system with the unique feature of pitch control.
Luxury yacht Laurel was the first large yacht in the world boasting a completely composite superstructure from the main deck up providing significant weight savings.
Superyacht News Related to "The spectacular 73m Delta mega yacht LAUREL on display at the 2012 Monaco Yacht Show"
- Feadship to attend the 2012 Monaco Yacht Show with luxury yacht HAMPSHIRE II on display
- RMK Marine to attend Monaco Yacht Show with the 45m superyacht KARIA on display
- Quaiat Yard’s new restoration project of the 52m historical motor yacht AMBRIABELLA on display at the upcoming Monaco Yacht Show
- Fitzroy Yachts to attend the 2012 Monaco Yacht Show
- Feadship Future Concept 2012 to be revealed on the opening morning of the Monaco Yacht Show