Silverton Marine and Ovation Yacht dealers and customers around the world have been requesting Seakeeper Gyro Stabilization Systems. After extensive testing and successful retrofits and factory installations, the boatbuilder now lists Seakeeper gyros as a standard option on all its Silverton and Ovation models over 43′ in length.
“We’ve had such a strong demand for the Seakeeper gyros from dealers and owners that it made sense for us to offer it,” said Silverton VP of sales and marketing Brett Marshall. “When mooring or docking, the gyro makes a huge difference, especially in the bridge. The stability is amazing. It takes weather and sea conditions right out of the equation.”
Established in 1969, Silverton builds comfortable, luxury motor yachts, including stylish sport bridges and T-series convertibles. Combining advancements in design, engineering and manufacturing, Ovation Yachts brings performance, value and comfort to a new level.
A leader in stabilization technology, Seakeeper gyros deliver a powerful righting force that virtually eliminates boat rock and roll for unmatched onboard comfort. Actively controlled, they optimize torque and are highly effective over a range of conditions. The units supply superior stability at anchor, zero and low speeds, as well as while underway.
See a video of the Seakeeper Gyros in action in the video below.
Seakeeper’s new gyro stabilizer enables the most discerning yacht owners who require the best in absolute luxury, to reduce zero and low speed boat roll. The many benefits of Seakeeper Gyros include:
- Safety for guests and crew aboard
- Enjoy sitting for dinner in comfort without the hassle of passing boats or high offshore seas
- Prevent banging into tender or a dock when tied along side
- Remain on the hook; not swim off the hook
- Sleep the night in silence and comfort
- Safety of children swimming outside the boat
- Improved resale and market values
- And of course, more days out on the sea
With many types of stabilization choices, only the Seakeeper gyro offers a total anti-roll solution for all types of luxury and performance yachts at zero-speed and while underway. The unit is installed safely inside the hull, where it cannot be damaged by the hazards at sea, offering the simplest, and most effective and safest form of stability control.
Superyacht News Related to "Seakeeper’s Gyro Stabilization Systems for luxury yachts."
- MacDougalls’ brings Seakeeper Gyro Stabilization Systems to the Cape
- New Seakeeper gyro increases yacht stability with Seakeeper M8000 gyro stabiliser
- OceanView debuts revolutionary video stabilization for Apollo night-vision cameras
- 105′ Nordlund Motor yacht Mixer equipped with Seakeeper Gyro
- 37m Heesen Super Yacht Aurelia and 65m motor yacht YN 16465 featuring Seakeeper´s stabilization system