An international leader in fire suppression technology, Sea-Fire has signed a new, 3-year contract with Sunseeker. Sea-Fire president Ernie Ellis made the announcement.
Sea-Fire will supply Sunseeker with advanced fire suppression systems for engine room, generator, fuel tank compartment and other applications. The agreement continues through June 30, 2013.
“Sea-Fire will work directly with Sunseeker design and engineering departments to specify fire suppression and detection systems for al l new boats,” said Ellis. “This partnership will provide customized fire protection for Sunseeker owners.”
Manufacturer of some of the world’s finest motoryachts, Sunseeker offers a wide range of yachts, flybridge motoryachts, performance motoryachts and sport cruisers. In business for over 50 years, the company has an extensive international dealer network and exports 98% of its craft.
Sea-Fire provides FM-200 engineered and pre-engineered fire suppression systems and accessories. Fast and effective, environmentally responsible FM-200 is safe for people and equipment.
Superyacht News Related to "Sea-Fire secures a 3 year contract with Sunseeker Yachts"
- MCP Yachts Signs Contract for another two Classic 76 motor yachts
- Sunseeker Yachts Bought by UK Private Equity Firm FL Partners for 25 million GBP
- Luxury motor yacht builder Sunseeker Yachts achieves strong profit growth
- Sunbird Yachts signs contract to design 60m Motor Yacht
- Palmer Johnson PJ 170 motor yacht features Sea-Fire systems