Italian shipyard Sanlorenzo inaugurated a new Marina Travelift for its 8 berth superyacht marina with a lifting area for motor yachts up to 100’ in length on July14th 2011 at 11 am. This important redevelopment is right on the edge of River Magra, where Sanlorenzo’s Headquarters and production area for fibreglass planning hulls from 62 to 108’ is located. The new Marina and travel lift now permits a larger mooring capacity and a better efficiency in launches and deliveries.
This work not only improved the shape of the territory to the quality of the best international boating industry, but permits to Sanlorenzo to move the yacht with a better efficiency and to deliver them to their owners in a qualified environment.
On the same day, Sanlorenzo launched a 22 metre Sanlorenzo SL72 motor yacht, a further moment of happiness and satisfaction for the owner and all the Sanlorenzo workers.
Mr. Massimo Perotti, President Sanlorenzo Spa, welcomed at the celebration among many local authorities: the Mayors of Ameglia and Sarzana cities, the representatives of the La Spezia Province, and all the representative of the local worker Unions.
Superyacht News Related to "Sanlorenzo installs new Marina travel lift for superyachts"
- SanLorenzo and Rodriguez Group Sign Commercial Agreement for Sanlorenzo Superyachts
- New Launching Bay and Travel Lift for Gulf Craft’s Superyacht Division
- Dockwise Yacht Transport completes most complex superyacht Lift-on/Lift-off to Date
- MDL Marinas installs green energy solar farm at Ocean Village Marina
- Bellingham Marine installs new docks at the new San Pedro Marina