Two new models developed by the prestigious UK-based manufacturer Oyster Yachts are scheduled for launch at the upcoming autumn boat shows. These include the first sailing yacht Oyster 725 as well as the first Oyster 885 yacht. Both luxury yachts have just finished fit out at the yard’s facility in Southampton and are now being rigged and fully commissioned ahead of their boat show premieres.
Sailing yacht Oyster 725-01 will make her European première at the Amsterdam Seaport Show before heading back across the North Sea to go on display at the PSP Southampton Boat Show before handover to her new owner.
The first luxury yacht Oyster 885 is being built for Eddie Jordan’s family trust, who have traded up from their previous Oyster 655 yacht, and will be heading straight for the Caribbean after she is premièred during the Southampton Boat Show.
The first Oyster 885 yacht will then disappear into the Pacific with the Oyster World Rally, so it is advised not to miss the chance to see this magnificent yacht in Southampton where she will be making a sail past of the boat show over the first few days of the show and will be available for viewing at a location close to the boat show by invitation only.
Superyacht News Related to "Sailing yacht Oyster 725 and the Oyster 885 yacht to be launched at the autumn boat shows"
- Oyster Regatta – Cowes 2012: Day 3 – The brand new Oyster 575 sailing yacht Isis first in Class 1
- Ferretti Group to exhibit 8 NEW models at the 2012 Autumn Boat Shows
- Oyster 625 Charter Yacht Blue Jeannie launched in style by Oyster
- Oyster Regatta – Cowes 2012: Day 2 – Oyster 82 superyacht Starry Night currently leading in her class
- 194 yachts registered for the HISWA Amsterdam in-water Boat Show 2012