Marina Projects are happy to confirm that plans for Superyacht berthing in the Royal Docks, which will go along with the Olympic Games 2012, are now well advanced. The launch of this unique facility was announced during the Monaco Yacht Show in September and already four superyachts of sizes between 42 and 65 metres have reserved their berths. Other enquiries are pending.
Comprehensive details of the facilities are now being unveiled. These include 24 hour concierge services by MGMT, 24 hour security, VIP lounge, VIP parking, and other support services.
All yachts visiting the Royal Docks for the 2012 Olympic games will be provided with free access to MGMT’s Superyacht concierge services. These includes all the essential services such as provisioning, fuel, waste removal and pilotage plus luxury Olympic packages including the Games themselves, VIP transport by water, road, jet or helicopter, and luxury hospitality venues. Additional arrangements can be made for hotel, restaurant, club and theatre bookings, personal shopping, tailors, bespoke jewellery, spa services and much more.
With close proximity to the main Olympic stadium and event centres, the City Airport, and the Docklands Light Railway, the Superyacht dock is ideally positioned at the heart of Olympic action in 2012.
Superyacht News Related to "Royal Docks 2012 Progress at London Olympics"
- ExCel & Burgess offer London Olympics 2012 superyacht Berths in London’s Royal Docks
- MGMT partner with Royal Docks 2012 for Olympic Games in London 2012
- London Superyacht Berthing 2012 and beyond – Royal Docks 2012
- Royal Docks 2012 offering Superyacht Berths during the Olympic Games
- London 2012 Olympics to draw largest number of superyachts ever seen on the Thames