This year the Lobster 43 and 65 motor yachts will represent Rose Island’s production at the İnternational Genoa Boat Show whic runs from the 2nd until the 10th of October. These are the most recent models of the only boat line which can truly use the appellative Lobster and both of them represent the state of the art of the yachting industry in their size category.
The internal areas of the boats are designed by Marino Alfani in a way that guests can comfortably relax on board during longer cruises. The efficient hulls, were designed by Aldo Gatti, allow to sail beyond 30 knots with engines power 30% inferior to the ones use by the competitors, which proves again the attention to consumptions and environment of Aldo Gatti’s project.
At Rose Island stand it is possible to get all information about the new Lobster 53’s ongoing project.
Superyacht News Related to "Rose Island Lobster Yachts"
- Motor yacht MARY-ROSE – The second Delfino 93 by Benetti Yachts
- Superyacht Refit Engineer Phil Rose joins Sud Marine Shipyard.
- 90m ‘Tropical Island Paradise’ superyacht by Yacht Island Design
- Audi Hamilton Island Race Week 2010 Tops 200 Yachts
- Round the Island Yacht Race 2010 – Interesting Yachts set to take to the water