Ron Holland’s second luxury vessel in the Marco Polo Series, the 46m motor yacht Mazu has been recently shipped from Hong Kong to Ft Lauderdale. The exceptional Mazu superyacht by Cheoy Lee can be considered as one of the world’s greenest yachts. She will be exhibited at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show, face dock slips 6 a, b & c.
With a 6600 nm capability, luxury yacht Mazu will take her 10 guests and up to 14 crew to the farthest reaches of the world in the greatest elegance and safety. Built to Lloyds and MCA classifications, Mazu will be at the Cheoy Lee facility available for previewing and purchase mid August.
Superyacht News Related to "Ron Holland’s second Marco Polo series luxury yacht MAZU by Cheoy Lee premieres in the USA"
- Ron Holland visits the latest Marco Polo Series luxury yacht MAZU at the 2012 FLIBS
- Interior images of the 46m luxury yacht MAZU by Cheoy Lee
- Additional images of the Cheoy Lee superyacht MAZU
- Ron Holland visits Cheoy Lee motor yacht DOROTHEA III during the FLIBS 2012
- New Cheoy Lee luxury yachts on display at the upcoming Fort Lauderdale Boat Show