Ron Holland attended the 2012 Lauderdale International Boat Show, which took place last month. During the event, he had a possibility to visit the Derektor Shipyards to see the Cheoy Lee motor yacht Dorothea III . The 45-metre superyacht Dorothea III was being prepared for another Pacific Crossing.
Mazu superyacht is the latest and the second in the Marco Polo series designed by MCC based on the lines by Ron Holland for the Marco Polo Series and built by Cheoy Lee. Looking stunning in her deep red hull colour, matched perfectly with KCA International Macassar Ebony interior, Mazu was one of the stars of this year’s show.
Below is a choice of the stylish charter yachts designed by Ron Holland.
Ron Holland Charter Yacht Images
Superyacht News Related to "Ron Holland visits Cheoy Lee motor yacht DOROTHEA III during the FLIBS 2012"
- Ron Holland visits the latest Marco Polo Series luxury yacht MAZU at the 2012 FLIBS
- Additional images of the Cheoy Lee superyacht MAZU
- FLIBS 2012: Three new Cheoy Lee yacht models a great success
- Cheoy Lee to exhibit at the 2012 Fort Lauderdale Boat Show
- Interior images of the 46m luxury yacht MAZU by Cheoy Lee