Turkish shipyard Proteksan & Turquoise presents a new plumb bow and uniquely styled 54m motoryacht project ‘Pro Plumb 540′. 54m superyacht ‘Pro Plumb 540′ features beautiful round curves, rounded balconies, fold-down bulwarks and a unique large tender garage located forward.
Proteksan & Turquoise luxury yacht provides her guests with a lot of space thanks to her 11,10 m beam. There is one master room, two doubles and two twin cabins. The 54m Pro Plumb 540 yacht offers a Jacuzzi with plenty of sun pads around on the forward end of the sun deck and a beautiful al-fresco 12-seat dining table on the other end of the deck.
There are two large yacht tenders stored in the main tender storage in the bow of the yacht. Tenders are serviced via ´gull-wing´ shell doors on either side.
Two 1911 HP CAT 3512B engines give power to this stunning yacht, that will allow her to reach a maximum speed of 16 knots, with a 14-knot cruising speed. The hull is made of a Grade A steel, while the superstructure is of a hybrid Aluminium Alloy 5083.
- Length Overall: 54,10m (177,45 feet)
- Length Waterline: 52,70m (172,10 feet)
- Beam max at rub rail: 11,10m
- Draft, Maximum: 2,80m
- Full Load displacement: 1000 tons
- Speed, Max(At Half Load) : 16 knots
- Speed, Cruise: 14 knots
- Range (at 12 knots): 4000 nautical miles at 12 knots
- Engine Power : 2*1911 HP CAT 3512B (Brating) High Displacement
- Electric Power: 2*150Kw
- Emergency Generator: CAT 86 Kw
- Bow trusters: 150 Kw
- Water Makers (2) : 2*10 ton/day
- Fuel Tanks: 90.000 liters
- Fresh Water Tanks: 20.000 liters
- Clean/Dirty Oil Tanks: 2.500 liters
- Hull Material: Steel Grade A
- S.Structure Material: Aluminium Alloy 5083 & Composite
- Classification: ABS or LR
Superyacht News Related to "New 54m Motoryacht PRO PLUMB 540 Project by Proteksan Turquoise"
- Proteksan Turquoise 70m NB55 Yacht Project
- Proteksan Turquoise 50m motor yacht, Hull number NB56 – Project Thunder
- Proteksan Turquoise 55.40 m Yacht Turquoise NB52 hull under construction and due to be launched in 2010
- 75m motor yacht Pro 750 Golden by Proteksan Turquoise
- Superyacht Turquoise by Proteksan Turquoise nears completion