Guests presented at the launch of Princess Yachts Mexico were treated to some very British hospitality as the evening was taken place at the official Residence of the British Ambassador to Mexico, Mrs Judith Macgregor, and was a suitably sophisticated and stylish affair.
Princess Yachts Mexico is established by the owners of Aerolineas Ejecutivas, market leaders in the private aviation sector, together with Henning Price, a former diplomat to Mexico and an experienced yachtsman. With 43 years’ experience of marketing and servicing private jets and helicopters in Mexico, Aerolineas Ejecutivas has created a strong network of loyal clients and partners and is confident the Princess brand will become a major force in the territory.
“We are delighted to be representing such a huge international brand as Princess in Mexico” said Aerolineas Ejecutivas’ Chairman, Arturo Ortega. “Strong innovation, exceptional designs, and impeccable quality have placed them at the very forefront of the world motor yacht market and we are extremely confident this will also be the case for Mexico too”.
In attendance for the British builder were Managing Director Chris Gates, Sales Director Will green and Alister Brunskill, International Sales Manager for the Americas. “It was a wonderful evening and a very fitting start for our new distributor here in Mexico” said Chris Gates. “This is a very important market for us, one in which we see tremendous opportunity and so getting the right partner to help us realise that is of course extremely important. Aerolinas Ejecutivas’ experience of the market, their professionalism, passion and dedication for customer service makes them the perfect choice”.
Princess will be displaying 8 boats at the forth coming Miami International Boat Show this month including the motor yachts 85 and 72, sports yachts V72, V62 and V52 and the Princess flybridge models 64, 60 and 42.
Superyacht News Related to "Princess Yachts Mexico Launch"
- 40m Motor Yacht Imperial Princess (hull no.1) by Princess Yachts Building UP to a Spring Launch
- Princess Yachts Japan to exhibit two Princess 42 yachts and the Princess V42 yacht at the Japan International Boat Show, March 1-4, 2012
- Princess 98 Motor Yacht, Princess 60, and the new Princess V72 to be unveiled in Southampton
- Princess Yachts Southern China – new distributor for Princess Yachts
- A very successful Rio Boat Show for Princess Yachts with superyacht Fendi Casa Princess 85 on display