Princess Yachts and Viking Sport Cruisers were pleased to present an exclusive showcase of designer fashion at this year´s Miami Yacht & Brokerage Show.
Guests were invited to enjoy a rare look at sought after vintage styles from fellow LVMH brands including Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Emilio Pucci, Marc Jacobs and Donna Karan, amongst others.
Viking also presented eight models from the Princess range in their largest display ever including the North American debut of the Princess V72 yacht and continuing the designer theme the V72 and Princess 85 Motor Yacht were finished with luxurious accessories and soft furnishings from Fendi Casa.
Also on display was the iconic Princess V62 yacht, the Princess 72 Motor Yacht, Princess 64, Princess 42 and, making her Miami Boat Show debut, the new Princess 60 yacht.
Superyacht News Related to "Princess Yachts´ Designer Showcase at the 2012 Miami Yacht & Brokerage Show"
- Miami Yacht & Brokerage Show 2012: a Great Success
- Riviera´s strong sales at the Miami International Yacht and Brokerage Show
- Horizon Yachts takes part in press conference announcing partnership between TYIA and MIASF during the Miami Yacht & Brokerage Show
- The Neiman Marcus Edition Hacker-Craft Yacht Tender on display at the 2012 Miami Yacht & Brokerage Show
- 2012 Miami Boat Show with Stylish Yachts, Boating Tech Toys, Celebs and On-the-Water Adventure on display