This year’s Cannes International Boat Show will boast an amazing display of luxury yachts, built by the prominent UK-based shipyard Princess Yachts. Their flagship, the Princess 40M motor yacht Imperial Princess will make her world’s debut in Cannes.
With class leading levels of standard specification throughout, the magnificent tri-deck, semi-custom Princess 40M superyacht Imperial Princess is a dramatic new chapter for Princess and represents a culmination of the skills and passion of one of Europe’s most experienced boatyards.
Also making her world premiere at Cannes will be the Princess 56 yacht, the latest in a long line of market leading Princess flybridge models. With her uncompromising design, exceptional quality of build and exhilarating performance she is sure to continue the family tradition and set new standards for the sector.
Also on display will be the Princess 64 and Princess 60 flybridge models and the Princess V72, V57, V52, V42 and V39 V Class sports yachts.
Princess Yachts invites to visit their stand in Cannes Vieux Port between 11th – 16th September 2012.
Superyacht News Related to "Princess Yachts to attend the 2012 Cannes International Boat Show"
- Sunseeker Yachts to attend the 2012 Cannes Boat Show
- Ferretti Group to attend the 2012 Cannes Boat Show with five brand new yacht models on display
- Sunreef Yachts to attend Cannes Boat Show with four luxury yachts on display
- BSD Yachts to attend Cannes Boat Show with BSD98 Logica and BSD147 Logica superyachts on display
- Princess Yachts to attend the 2012 Beirut Boat & Super Yacht Show