Ferretti Group through Lee Marine will attend the 9th edition of the Phuket International Boat Show (PIMEX), one of Asia‘s most important events on the calendar this year. Both the Ferretti 720 yacht and the motor yacht Pershing 92, the largest vessel that will be exhibited at the Royal Phuket Marina, will make their Asian debut.
22m motor yacht Ferretti 720 was developed by the working relationship between Studio Zuccon International Project, AYT – Advanced Yacht Technology, the Group’s naval research and design centre as well as the team of architects and designers at Centro Stile Ferretti Group. Featuring refined and sporty exterior lines, the Ferretti 720 provides her guests with spacious interiors as well as comfort and ease of handling.
28m superyacht Pershing 92 was pencilled by the Fulvio De Simoni together with the fundamental support of the technical staff of Pershing and the close collaboration with Norberto Ferretti, the AYT (Advanced Yacht Technology) as well as the Centro Stile of the Ferretti Group. Providing maximum comfort on board, creating continuity between the interiors and the exteriors as well as incomparable living spaces, the Pershing 92 offers 4 lovely cabins, including a master suite and two guest cabins with two side by side beds at the bow, all with en-suite bathroom.
Superyacht News Related to "PIMEX 2012: Asian Premiere of the 22m Ferretti 720 yacht and the 28m superyacht Pershing 92 – the largest vessel to be on display"
- Ferretti Yachts exhibits at the PIMEX 2012 to futher build its Asia Pacific presence
- PIMEX 2012 to host the largest display of Sunseeker Yachts ever shown in Thailand
- Ferretti Custom Line 100´ Superyacht awarded the Motor Boat of The Year 2012 prize in the “Custom Yacht Award” category
- The launch of the 34m Ferretti Custom Line 112 superyacht NEXT
- Trio of Fairline´s Luxury Motor Yachts to debut at PIMEX 2012