Works on the new 44-metre motor yacht BN 141 are well underway at the Bloemsma van Breemen shipyard in Makkum. With Innomare as owners representatives, BN 141 superyacht is a spectacular explorer, designed by Pieter Beeldsnijder. She features a naval architecture by renowned Vripack and is due to be completed before the summer season of 2013.
With her steel hull, ample tank volume and excellent storage spaces, the 44m luxury yacht BN 141 is a true world cruiser, but her design and finish will make her feel at home equally well in the marinas of the Mediterranean.
BN 141 superyacht is run by twin 3508B DI-TA Caterpillar diesel engines, delivering her a maximum speed of 15,5 knots and a cruising speed of 14 knots.
Superyacht News Related to "Pieter Beeldsnijder designed 44m motor yacht BN 141 under construction at Bloemsma van Breemen"
- 44m Bloemsma van Breemen motor yacht Project BVB44M to be launched soon
- Omega Architects Designed 45m Motor Yacht under construction at Heesen Yachts
- Motor yacht LIQUID SILVER concept – a Vripack designed Research Vessel re-invented
- Luxury motor yacht ROSSOMARE 115 designed by Vripack
- Studio Zuccon designed 74m motor yacht CRN 131 under construction at CRN Yachts