Launched by Vitters Shipyard in 2011, the 42m charter yacht Sarissa is the largest carbon fibre sloop ever constructed in Holland. Sailing yacht Sarissa is fitted with an electrical system from Piet Brouwer Elektrotechnology.
The owners had a specific request for luxury yacht Sarissa’s swimming platform. To provide guests with even more comfort when swimming, the platform was equipped with special LED light fittings that light the platform without blinding those trying to get out of the water. The operation of these new fittings was integrated in the control and monitoring system so it can be (de)activated from all the onboard touchscreens.
More about Sarissa
Designed by Bill Tripp, the 42m superyacht Sarissa provides up to 10 charter guests with beautiful interior by Rhoades Young. She offers a Master suite, 2 double cabins (1 of which is convertible into an office), a children’s cabin which has 3 berths, plus a single Nanny’s cabin. Sarissa is available for rent in the wonderful Mediterranean as well as the fabulous Caribbean.
Superyacht News Related to "Piet Brouwer’s special LED lights in the 42m charter yacht SARISSA’s swimming platform"
- Video of the 42.6m charter yacht SARISSA by Vitters
- Piet Brouwer Electrotechnology installs crossover boxes on superyachts by Vicem Yachts
- 42.6m Vitters charter yacht SARISSA receives Naval Architecture Award
- Vitters’ 42.6m Mediterranean charter yacht ‘Sarissa’
- Piet Brouwer’s new power management system for the 42m charter yacht BERZINC