Overmarine, well known in the Marine Industry as Owner of the Brand Name Mangusta and Builder of the biggest Large Open in the market, will be attending the PIMEX 2011, Phuket Yacht Show that will be held in the Royal Phuket Marina Exhibition & Conference Center.
A new Mangusta Open 75 will be displayed while Overmarine personnel will provide all kind of information about the Mangusta Model Range.
Mangusta brand has always stood for excellence in luxury and in peak performances, setting new standards in the marine industry, becoming widely recognized as the benchmark in design and manufacturing of fast Large Open series Yachts.
Based in Viareggio Italy, the Capital of the semi custom built Yachts, Overmarine offers today a range of 8 Large Open: including the Mangusta 72, Mangusta 80 Mangusta 92, Mangusta 105, Mangusta 108, Mangusta 130, and the Mangusta 165′ flagship plus Superyacht Mangusta 148 Oceano the new project that represents the debut of Overmarine in the displacement hull segment.
Mangusta 148 Oceano is built to offer to its Owner maximum comfort on board by integrating the latest technology processes with the most advanced marine equipments available in the market.
For more information on our Products please visit Overmarine at the Phuket International Boat Show 2011 (PIMEX) or the Monaco Yacht Show
Superyacht News Related to "Phuket International Boat Show 2011 (PIMEX): New Mangusta Open 75 motor yacht to exhibit"
- Phuket International Boat Show 2011 (PIMEX): Riva to exhibit
- Phuket International Boat Show 2011 (PIMEX): Record exhibitors
- Asia-Pacific Superyacht Association to exhibit at this year’s Phuket International Boat Show (PIMEX) and Singapore Yacht Show
- Luxury motor yachts sign-up for Phuket International Boat Show (PIMEX) 2011
- Day Two at Phuket International Boat Show – PIMEX 2012