Racing aboard sailing yacht Firebrand, Ed Dubois attended the Pendennis Cup 2012 with huge success, taking an overall victory in his class. Firebrand superyacht is a spectacular 1965 Sparkman and Stephens‘ designed luxury vessel.
As sponsors of this year’s Pendennis Cup Dubois Naval Architects were delighted that luxury yacht Firebrand did so well!
It was a close race with luxury yacht Mikado and Tomahawk yacht but on corected time it was Firebrand who triumphed.
Ed Dubois sailed the Firebrand yacht himself with a mixed crew of racing and industry friends.
Superyacht News Related to "Pendennis Cup 2012: Ed Dubois wins class aboard sailing yacht Firebrand"
- Pendennis Cup 2012: Day 2 – Luxury yachts Unfurled and Firebrand taking top positions in their class
- The 3rd Pendennis Cup: Racing Day 1 – Superyacht Mariette of 1915 currently leading in Class 2 and luxury yacht Mikado in Class 3
- Pendennis Cup 2012: Day 3 – Mariquita and Mikado superyachts leading their Classes
- 1930 sailing yacht Dorade wins class at St Maarten Heineken Regatta
- Dubois 90 sailing yacht Genuine Risk to compete in the 2012 Rolex China Sea Race