Built and finished with the outstanding attention to quality and detail, Pendennis 50m motor yacht Phantom is a mixture of superb standards of craftsmanship and the very best in cutting edge design. Phantom superyacht features a sleek, aggressive profile by a world-renowned designer Reymond Langton, whilst naval architecture was provided by the well-known designer Nigel Irens, guaranteeing terrific through-the-water performance.
The contemporary interior, with master suite and four beautifully appointed state rooms, is breathtakingly simple and elegant. Her integral swim platform, water toys and yacht tenders can transform the luxury yacht Phantom into a floating playground, while generous entertainment spaces make her a welcoming haven for private cruising and luxury yacht charter use alike.
Superyacht News Related to "Pendennis 50m motor yacht Phantom by Reymond Langton Design"
- Pendennis Plus completes the refit of the 62.23m motor yacht Virginian by Feadship
- 40th birthday for the 1972 motor yacht Heavenly Daze with a ‘makeover’ by Pendennis and Wetzels Brown
- Arista Marina 24m catamaran yacht Phantom – a superyacht support vessel
- 32m Sailing Yacht AKALAM by Barracuda Yacht Design and Pendennis
- The World´s Largest Sailing Yacht M5 (ex MIRABELLA V) arrives at Pendennis for a one-year refit