The 30m motor yacht Vervece was successfully launched by the well known Italian builder Palumbo Shipyard in Naples, yesterday. A new construction at 80%, the Vervece superyacht went through a complete conversion from a 30m tug. Boasting a totally new superstructure, the plates of the hull were also entirely changed.
The conversion also included the modification of propeller system from one to two shaft propellers, and totally renewed Engine room Layout thus including Main Engines, Generators, Air conditioning system, pumps etc.
Luxury yacht Vervece has 30mt LOA, 7.70mt Beam, 2 Cummins engines with a power of 746Kw @ 1800 rpm with a cruising speed of 12 knots and a range of 3000 miles at cruising speed for a gross tonnage of about 300t.
The Tug was built in the ‘60 under RINA Classification. Vervece superyacht is now Charter Class and MCA compliant.
Palumbo has now established its brand Columbus Yacht also in the Superyacht business. At the moment the Shipyard is building three yachts: a 40mt a 55mt and a 60mt.
Superyacht News Related to "Palumbo launches a 30m tug converted in the motor yacht VERVECE"
- Palumbo sells new Columbus 55m motor yacht
- 40m motor yacht Columbus Sport 130’ Hybrid by Palumbo and interior by Hot Lab Design
- Columbus Explorer 200′ yacht due to be delivered in 2014 by Palumbo
- Columbus 177 Motor yacht Prima launched by Palumbo
- Columbus 177 Motor Yacht Prima by Palumbo nearing launch