It is a great start of the year for Oyster Yachts, as they announce the sale of the second sailing yacht Oyster 118. The shipyard is preparing for a construction of the second hull, with an expected completion date in spring 2020.
Oyster Yachts is currently working on a completion of its 37.45-metre sailing yacht. Initially the development process of the first Oyster 118 designed by Rob Humpreys took three years, and hull #1 was sold in September 2015.
Although the layout of the new sailing yacht has not been confirmed by the owner, it is believed that accommodation will be provided for up to 8 guests and 5 crew members.
Some reports on the global superyacht orders show lower numbers than in previous years, however, Oyster Yachts are keeping positive attitude: there is a plan to expand the Saxon Wharf in order to being construction of the third and the forth hulls in the 118 series, providing a possibility for 2020 and 2021 deliveries.
UK sailing yacht builder, Oyster, has been widely acclaimed across the globe for its yachts that depict a unique combination of excellence, comfort and performance. There is a large selection of stunning sailing yachts by Oyster Yachts available for charter right now. Contact CharterWorld now for the best service and unbiased opinion on planning you charter vacation.
Superyacht News Related to "Oyster to Build Second 118 Sailing Yacht"
- Oyster to build Oyster 885 Sailing Yacht Hull no. 8 with a very special layout
- First sailing yacht Oyster 118 to be built by Oyster Yachts
- Tooling for build of first super yacht Oyster 118 to be completed soon
- New Oyster sailing yacht Oyster 745 with launch in late 2015
- New sailing yacht Oyster 115 project by Oyster Yachts and Humphreys Yacht Design