The sailing yacht Carpe Diem by Sunreef Yachts is the fourth Sunreef 58 expected to circumnavigate the globe from October 2012, following other three Sunreef 58s already cruising in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Just like all Sunreef catamarans, the autonomy of the Carpe Diem yacht will permit her to spend a plenty of time offshore and run silently without much need for a generator, thanks to her environmentally-friendly appliances currently under development by Sunreef’s in-house technical research department.
The luxury yacht Carpe Diem will be laid out in an owner version with the port side hull entirely dedicated to an extremely spacious master cabin with all five star amenities and a proper Turkish bath. The starboard hull will house two double guest cabins and a crew cabin, directly accessible from the cockpit.
Intended to be used as a second home over several years, the new Sunreef 58 catamaran yacht Carpe Diem will be fitted with fully customized modern interior design combining light grey and olive green.
In January 2012 the shipyard has launched its first yacht of the new year, the Sunreef 70 sailing yacht POMAIKA’I, with cruising destination in Hawaii.
Superyacht News Related to "New Order for the Sunreef 58 sailing yacht Carpe Diem due to be launched in October 2012"
- Sunreef 70 sailing yacht POMAIKA’I launched
- First interior renderings of the superyacht Sunreef 82 DD due to be launched in July 2012
- Works in progress on the 60 Sunreef Power yacht and the Sunreef 82 Double Deck superyacht both with launch date in mid-2012
- Sunreef Yachts started construction of the sailing yacht Sunreef 80
- Sailing yacht IN THE WIND launched by Sunreef – The Premiere of the New Sunreef 58