Following a successful launch of the 87m luxury yacht Nirvana, this year saw the prestigious Dutch builder Oceanco launch another spectacular vessel, the 85.6m motor yacht Y708. With hull developed by Azure Naval Architects as well as the shipyard’s in-house team, the Y708 superyacht boasts beautiful exterior by Igor Lobanov. Having arrived at the yard in mid February 2011, this exceptional vessel is due to be delivered before the end of the year.
The total number of 14 guests can find the maximum comfort and luxury aboard the Oceanco megayacht Y708. She offers 7 lovely and stylish cabins, including a master suite as well as six guests cabins, consisting of two VIP cabins with their own balconies and four double cabins.
Twin MTU 20V 4000 M73L engines can driven the 85.6m superyacht Y708 to the maximum speed of 20 knots.
Superyacht News Related to "Oceanco launch the 85.6m motor yacht Y708"
- Oceanco delivers the 88.5m motor yacht NIRVANA (project Y707)
- Oceanco starts outfitting 85.6m superyacht Y708
- OceAnco 88.5m Motor Yacht Y707 Launched
- 88.5m megayacht NIRVANA (ex project Y707) by Oceanco
- OceAnco 88.5m Super Yacht Y707 due to be delivered in April 2012 among the World´s Largest Yachts